How to use washer
Care before washing
Normal machine wash
Sort laundry by...
• Before the first wash, select a cycle (Cotton 60°C, add a half load of detergent) allow the unit
to wash without clothing. This will remove residues and water from the drum that may have
been left during manufacturing.
1. Care Labels
Look for a care label on your clothes.
This will tell you about the fabric content of your garment
and how it should be washed.
Do not wash
To get the best results, sort clothes into loads that can be
washed with the same wash cycle.
Water temperature and spin speed and different fabrics
need to be washed in different ways.
Always sort dark colors from pale colors and whites.
Wash separately as dye and lint transfer can occur
causing discolouration of white etc. If possible, do not
wash heavily soiled items with lightly soiled one.
• Soil (Heavy, Normal, Light)
Separate clothes according to amount of soil.
• Color (White, Lights, Darks)
Separate white fabrics from colored fabrics.
• Lint (Lint producers, Collectors)
Wash lint producers and lint collectors separately.
3. Caring before loading
Combine large and small items in a load. Load large
items first. Large items should not be more than half the
total wash load. Do not wash single items.
This may cause an out-of-balance load. Add one or two
• Check all pockets to make sure that they are empty.
Items such as nails, hair clip, matches, pens, coins and
keys can damage both your washer and your clothes.
• Close zippers, hooks and strings to make sure that
these items don't snag on other clothes.
• Pre treat dirt and stains by brushing a little detergent
dissolved in water onto stains like collars and cuffs to
help lift dirt.
• Check the folds of the flexible gasket (gray) and remove
any small articles.
• Check inside of the drum and remove any item from a
• Remove any clothing or items from the flexible gasket
to prevent clothing and gasket damage.