• Detergent should be used according to the instruction of the detergent manufacture.
• If too much detergent is used, too many suds can occur and this will decrease the washing
result or cause heavy load to the motor.
• It is recommended that you use powdered detergent for best results.
• If you wish to use liquid detergent follow guidelines provided by the detergent manufacturer.
• You can pour liquid detergent directly into the main detergent drawer if you are starting the
• Please do not use liquid detergent if you are using 'Time Delay ' as the liquid may harden,
or if you have selected 'Pre Wash'.
• If too many suds occur, please reduce the detergent amount.
• Detergent usage may need to be adjusted for water temperature, water hardness, size and
soil level of the load. For best results, avoid oversudsing.
• Do not let the detergent harden.
Doing so may lead to blockages, poor rinse performance or bad odor.
• Full load : according to manufacturer's recommendation.
• Part load : 3/4 of the normal amount.
• Minimum load : 1/2 of full load.
• Detergent is flushed from the dispenser at the beginning of the cycle.
¤Adding water softener
• A water softener, such as Anti-limescale (e.g.
Calgon) can be used to cut down on the use of
detergent in extremely hard water areas.
Dispense according to the amount specified on
the packaging. First add detergent and then the
• Use the quantity of detergent as for soft water.
1. Open the door and put tablets into the drum.
2. Load the laundry into the drum and close the