Type-C : Connecting one touch type hose to tap without thread
¤Step3: Connect hose to washer
• After completing connection, if water leaks from the hose, repeat the same steps.
Please use the horizontal tap
1. Unscrew the adapter ring plate and
the 4 adapter retaining screws.
2. Remove the guide plate if the tap is
too large to fit the adapter.
3. Push the adapter onto the end of
the tap so that the rubber seal forms
a watertight connection.
Tighten the adapter ring plate and
the 4 screws.
4. Pull the connector latch plate down,
push the inlet hose onto the adapter,
and release the connector latch plate.
Make sure the adapter locks into place.
• After connecting inlet hose to water
tap, turn on the water tap to flush
out foreign substances (dirt, sand or
sawdust) in the water lines. Let
water drain into a bucket, and
check the water temperature.
• Make sure that there are no kinks in the
hose and that they are not crushed.
When your washer has two inlet
• The Inlet hose which has red connector
is for the hot water tap.
• When using warm or hot washes, Energy
can be saved by connecting the hot
water hose to a hot water supply.