How to use washer
• Water Temperature: Select water temperature to suit wash cycles.
Always follow garment manufacture's care label or instructions when washing.
• Set program at "Cotton Eco, 40°C, Intensive, Normal Rinse, 1400RPM" is for normally
soiled load and test in accordance or in conformity with AS/NZS 2040.1.
• The test results depend on water pressure, water hardness, water inlet temperature, room
temperature, type and amount of load, degree of soiling utilized detergent, fluctuations in
the main electricity supply and chosen additional options.
• For best washing results, we recommend to mix dry detergent with warm water.
The wool wash cycle of this machine has been approved by Woolmark for
the washing of machine washable Woolmark products provided that the
products are washed according to the instructions on the garment label and
those issued by the manufacturer of this washing machine M1008.
• Neutral detergent is recommended.
• The wool cycle features gentle tumbling and low-speed spin for garment care.
* : This option is automatically included in the cycle and can not be deleted.
** : This option is automatically included in the cycle and can be deleted.