When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plugs, or Waffle Baker in
water or other liquids.
4. Unplug Waffle Baker from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to
cool before putting on or taking off parts.
5. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance
malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest
authorized service facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
6. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by KitchenAid may
7. Do not use outdoors.
8. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
9. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
10. When finished baking waffles, press the On/Off Button to turn the Waffle Baker off,
then remove plug from outlet.
11. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
12. The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
13. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the
14. This product is designed for household and commercial use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance is marked according to the
European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
By ensuring this product is disposed of
correctly, you will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment
and human health, which could otherwise
be caused by inappropriate waste handling
of this product.
on the product, or on
the documents accompanying the product,
indicates that this appliance may not be
treated as household waste. Instead it
shall be handed over to the applicable
collection point for the recycling of
electrical and electronic equipment.
Disposal must be carried out in
accordance with local environmental
regulations for waste disposal.
For more detailed information about
treatment, recovery and recycling of this
product, please contact your local city
office, your household waste disposal
service or the shop where you purchased