8. Rotate the baking unit so the opposite
lid is topmost.
NOTE: Whether one or two waffles are
being prepared, always rotate the baking
unit after filling a waffle plate. This coats
both the upper and lower waffle plates with
batter and ensures the finest consistency.
9. Press the Start Button ( ) to begin the
baking timer countdown.
NOTE: The Start Button ( ) will not
activate a timer countdown unless the
Waffle Baker is fully pre-heated.
Using the Waffle Baker
10. If a second waffle is desired, open
the baker lid and fill the waffle plate
evenly with batter. Close the baker lid.
11. Rotate the baking unit so the lid
with the dial thermometer again
12. When the baking timer display reaches
zero, a series of tones will sound, the
baking timer display background will
turn red, and the timer will begin to
13. Open the baker lid and remove the
waffle using a non-metallic utensil. If
another waffle is in the baker, rotate the
baking unit so the opposite lid is topmost,
open the baker lid, and remove the
waffle. If additional baking is planned,
close the baker lid to retain heat.