LASER BAEM SAFETY PRECAUTION
• Pick-up that emits a laser beam is used in this CD player section.
CAUTION – INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION WHEN OPEN AND
INTERLOCKS DEFEATED. AVOID EXPOSURE TO BEAM.
ADVARSEL – USYNLIG LASER STRÅLING VED ÅBNING, NÅR
SIKKERHEDSAFBRYDERE ER UDE AF FUNKTION, UNDGÅ UDS ÆTTELSE
VARNING – OSYNLIG LASER STRÅLNING NÄR DENNA DEL ÄR ÖPPNAD
OCH SPÄRR ÄR URKOPPLAD. STRÅLEN ÄR FARLIG.
VORSICHT – UNSICHTBARE LASERSTRAHLUNG TRITT AUS, WENN
DECKEL GEÖFFNET UND WENN SICHERHEITSVERRIEGELUNG
ÜBERBRÜCKT IST. NICHT, DEM STRAHL AUSSETZEN.
VARO – AVATTAESSA JA SUOJALUKITUS OHITETTAESSA OLET ALTTIINA
NÄKYMÄTTÖMÄLLE LASERSÄTEILYLLE. ÄLÄ KATSO SÄTEESEEN.
Press the unit's BASS and STOP keys at the same time. (This initiates service mode entry status.)
Next, press another key on the unit to switch to the corresponding service mode.
The unit enters a service mode only if another key is pressed within one second.
1. Key connection check
1. To enter this mode, press JOG_MODE key in the service mode entry state.
2. In this mode, the key code (two-digit) of a key now being pressed is displayed on the seven-segment minute indicator,
and the number of unit keys (two-digit) that have been pressed after this mode was entered on the seven-segment
3. The unit keys that have once been pressed are not counted.
4. Press POWER key of the remote controller to exit this mode.
2. FLD check
1. To enter this mode, press TIMER key in the service mode entry state.
2. In this mode, all FL and LEDs are lit.
3. In this mode, press POWER key of the remote controller to enter the key connection checking mode.
4. Press the POWER key of the unit to exit this mode.
3. Measurement of CD laser output
1. To enter this mode, press FWD key in the service mode entry state in the CD function.
2. In this mode, every push of FWD key repeats turing on and off the laser (only at STOP).
(While laser is on, "FM" is displayed.)
3. The mode is deselected when power is turned off or CD is played back.
Key Connection Checking
CD Laser Output Measurement
- 4 -