Before contacting your local Service Force Centre, check
your machine against the simple maintenance guidelines
THE APPLIANCE DOES NOT START UP
* Check if the door is closed properly.
* Check if the appliance is plugged in.
* Check the fuse.
* Check if the program dial is in the correct position.
THE MACHINE DOES NOT FILL
* Check if the water tap is on.
* Check if the tap is clogged.
* Check if the inlet hose is bent.
* Check if the water inlet filter is clogged.
THE MACHINE EMPTIES AS IT FILLS
* The end of the drain hose is too low (see page. 5)
THE MACHINE DOES NOT DRAIN OR SPIN
* Check if the drain hose is bent or squashed.
* Check if the drain filter is clogged.
* Check if the selected program includes spinning.
If, after above checks, there is still a fault, call your Local
Please, make sure you give the purchasing date and the
Model, Product number (Prod.No...) and Serial number (Ser.
No...) of the appliance. (These data will be found in the
adhesive card behind the door of clothes charging).
THE MACHINE LEAKS OR OVERFLOWS
* Too much washing powder.
* Unsuitable washing powder.
* Check the joints for leaks. It is rather difficult to see the
water running along a hose.
THE MACHINE VIBRATES OR IS NOISY
* Check if all transport devices have been removed.
* Check if the appliance touches the walls or furniture.
* Check if the legs are adequately levelled and the nuts
Prod. No. ...........
Ser. No. .........