Use of detergent
Only use detergents specifically designed
for use in dishwashers.
If using powder detergents proceed as follows:
1. Open the dispenser lid by pulling the catch (D).
2. Add the detergent according to the
recommendations in the programme chart. As
all detergents are not the same, you should also
consult the instructions on the packet specially
for tablets. To help correctly dose the right
amount of detergent, inside the dispenser there
are two reference marks:
= 15 g
= 30 g
3. Always close the dispenser lid.
4. If the programme has a prewash add the
required detergent over the lid of the dispenser.
If using detergent in tablets proceed as follows:
1. For all programmes; add 1 tablet inside the
2. Always close the dispenser lid.
3. For all programmes with prewash; add a portion
of a further tablet on the lid of the detergent
Insufficient quantities of detergent will produce
poor washing results, whereas an excessive
amounts of detergent will not improve washing
results and is also wasteful. Using no more than
the correct amount also contributes to reducing
Phosphate free detergents with
In these low-alkaline compact powders the
environment unfriendly components have been
replaced by natural enzymes and other more
These new compact powders are generally