Cleaning and Care
To avoid risks of personal injury and damage:
• Before carrying out any maintenance work, first remove the plug from the
• NEVER submerse the appliance in water or other liquids! These could
damage the appliance. Additionally, there is a potentially fatal risk of
electric shock should moisture come into contact with electrical components.
Cleaning the appliance:
• Turn the function cap
remove the function cap and clean the area around the grindstone
with a dry brush.
• Dismantle the abrade collector
necessary, a lightly moistened cloth.
• Clean the remaining parts of the appliance also with a lightly moistened
cloth, not with abrasive or aggressive detergents. They can damage the
• To replace the function cap
again at the top. You can now push the cap on and secure it by turning
it to the left or right. To conclude, reassemble the abrade collector
into the appliance.
• The appliance is maintenance-free. No form of maintenance, either on
or in the appliance, is intended for execution by the user. In the event of
malfunction or apparent damage, make contact with Customer Services.
• For storage, wrap the power cable around the appliance housing.
, until the arrow
and clean it with a brush and, if
, hold it so that the arrow
- 9 -
is at the top. You can now