• Place the appliance on a stable and slip-free surface.
• Then insert the plug into the power socket.
• To select the required sharpening function
until the cap perceptibly engages.
• In the position
to the grinder opening – however, the cap engages at that point.
• Hold the switch
ly until the switch
• First present the blade when the grindstone
• Always draw the knife or scissors back, from the blade stop, in an even
movement, not in a repetitive back and forth movement – otherwise the
result will be an uneven sharpening.
• Do not apply any great pressure and always sharpen only clean blades,
so as to avoid a premature wearing-out of the grindstone.
• Always sharpen knives and scissors so that the blade is at an acute angle
to the grindstone (as alluded to in the shape of the opening). Sharpening
at the false angle can destroy any blade.
• After sharpening, remove any possible grinding remnants that may be on
the blade with a moist cloth.
"Knife with serrated edge" the relevant symbol points
pressed down. The grindstone
q w e
- 7 -
, turn the function