1. Press the ON/OFF button.
The ON/OFF button's LED will illuminate.
If indicators for the programme buttons are
lit, a dishwashing cycle is activated. The
cycle must be deactivated: Press function
buttons 2 and 3 simultaneously for approx. 2
seconds. All other indicators will go out.
2. Press function buttons 2 and 3 simultaneously
and keep them pressed.
The LED indicators for function buttons 1 to 3 will
3. Press function button 1.
The LED indicator for function button 1 will flash.
The LED indicator for the end of the wash pro-
gramme will flash simultaneously:
– The number of times that the LED indicator for
the end of the wash programme flashes corre-
sponds to the hardness setting.
– This sequence of flashes is repeated many
times, with a 3 second pause in between.
4. Pressing function button 1 increases the hard-
ness setting by 1.
(Exception: hardness setting 1 follows hardness
5. When the hardness setting is correct, press the
The hardness setting is now saved.