1. Do not touch this area.
Headlight bulbs get very hot. There-
fore, keep flammable products away
from a lit headlight bulb, and do not
touch the bulb until it has cooled
4. Place a new bulb into position, and
then secure it with the bulb holder.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
Do not touch the glass part of the
headlight bulb to keep it free from
oil, otherwise the transparency of
the glass, the luminosity of the bulb,
and the bulb life will be adversely af-
fected. Thoroughly clean off any dirt
and fingerprints on the headlight
bulb using a cloth moistened with
alcohol or thinner.
5. Install the bulb cover, and then
connect the coupler.
6. Install the headlight unit by install-
ing the screws.
7. Have a Yamaha dealer adjust the
headlight beam if necessary.
1. Screw ( 2)
Replacing a turn signal light
bulb or the tail/brake light
1. Remove the lens by removing the
2. Remove the defective bulb by
pushing it in and turning it counter-