8. Install the headlight bulb cover by
turning it clockwise.
9. Install the cowling.
10. Have a Yamaha dealer adjust the
headlight beam if necessary.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
Replacing a front turn signal
It is advisable to have a Yamaha
dealer perform this job.
1. Place the motorcycle on the cen-
2. Remove cowling A. (See page 6-5
for cowling removal and installa-
1. Turn signal light bulb socket (× 2)
3. Remove the socket (together with
the bulb) by turning it counter-
4. Remove the defective bulb.
5. Insert a new bulb into position.
6. Install the socket (together with
the bulb) by turning it clockwise.
7. Install the cowling.