1. Screw (× 6)
2. Cowling B
3. Remove the screws on cowling B.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
4. Pull cowling A off as shown.
When removing cowling A, pull out on
the areas shown from bottom to top.
To install the cowling
1. Align the tabs in cowling A with the
slots of cowling B, and then push
cowling A into the original position.
When installing cowling A, push in on
the areas shown from top to bottom.
2. Install the screws on cowling B.
3. Install the screws on cowling A.
4. Install the license plate bracket by
installing the screws.