PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
1. Screw (× 2)
Replacing the tail/brake light
bulb or a rear turn signal light
It is advisable to have a Yamaha
dealer perform this job.
Place the motorcycle on the center-
Tail/brake light bulb
1. Remove panel B. (See page 6-5
for panel removal and installation
2. Remove the screws, unhook the
tab from the slot, and then pull the
tail/brake light lens outward.
1. Tail/brake light bulb
3. Remove the defective bulb by
4. Insert a new bulb into the socket,
5. Place the tail/brake light lens into
Do not overtighten the screws, oth-
erwise the lens may break.
6. Install the panel.
pushing it in and turning it counter-
push it in, and then turn it clock-
wise until it stops.
the original position, and then in-
stall the screws.