For one year from the date of purchase, when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service
must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
In the second through fifth years from the date of purchase when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
For the life of the product, when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the
product, KitchenAid will pay for replacement of the stainless steel body housing due to defective materials or workmanship. For the
life of the product, when this grill is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished with the product,
KitchenAid will pay for replacement parts for the stainless steel grill burners.
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your grill, to instruct you how to use your grill, to replace or repair house fuses or to
correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Damages to the finish, such as scratches or discoloration that may occur during normal use.
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family household use.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by KitchenAid.
5. Conversion kit or service call for the conversion of your gas grill from natural gas to L.P./propane or from L.P./propane to natural
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States.
7. Pickup and delivery. This grill is designed to be repaired in the home.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with
published installation instructions.
11. Any labor costs after the first year.
12. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear of your gas grill.
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS
PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. KITCHENAID SHALL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY
TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY
FROM STATE TO STATE.
Outside the 50 United States, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to determine if another warranty
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of the Use & Care Guide. After checking "Troubleshooting," additional help
can be found by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling KitchenAid. In the U.S.A.,
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON PARTS
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON STAINLESS STEEL COMPONENTS
ITEMS KITCHENAID WILL NOT PAY FOR
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
GAS GRILL WARRANTY