What your warranty covers:
• Any defect in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• One year.
What we will do:
• Provide you with a new, or at our option, a refurbished unit.
• The exchange unit is under warranty for the remainder of the original product's warranty period.
How to make a warranty claim:
• Properly pack your unit. Include any cables, etc., which were originally provided with the product. We
recommend using the original carton and packing materials.
• Include in the package evidence of purchase date such as the bill of sale. Also print your name and
address and a description of the defect. Send standard UPS or its equivalent to:
Thomson Consumer Electronics, Inc.
11721 B Alameda Ave.
Socorro, Texas 79927
• A new or refurbished unit will be shipped to you prepaid freight.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Customer instruction. (Your Owner's Manual provides information regarding operating instructions and
user controls. For additional information, ask your dealer.)
• Installation and set-up service adjustments.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• Products which have been modified or incorporated into other products.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
• Acts of nature, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
• Please complete and mail the Product Registration Card packed with your unit. It will make it easier to
contact you should it ever be necessary. The return of the card is not required for warranty coverage.
How state law relates to this warranty:
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to
If you purchased your product outside the USA:
• This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information.