NOTE: An old message is one that has been listened
to completely, including the time/day stamp. A new
message is one that HAS NOT been listened to
Either old or new messages can be played. To hear all of
the messages, including the new ones, press and release
the ALL button. To hear only new messages, press and
• To play messages, press and release ALL or NEW.
• To stop playback, press and release ALL or NEW again.
• To restart the message that is playing, press and hold
• To go back to the beginning of a previous message,
press and release PREVIOUS.
• To skip to the beginning of the next message, press and
• To fast forward within a message, press and hold NEXT.
• To erase a message while it is playing, press and release
the ERASE button. The answerer announces, " Message
Erased " to confirm the message has been erased.
When the answerer isn't playing or recording messages,
press and hold ERASE until you hear the " Messages
Erased " announcement. If you do not have any messages,
the unit will announce, "Zero Messages" if ERASE is
pressed and held.
NOTE: New messages must be heard completely ,
including the time/day stamp, before they can be
A G IN
PLAY • STOP