Fold down the extra shelf on either side of the top rack to hold
cups or long items, such as utensils and spatulas.
Use the stemware clips to hold stemware more securely.
rack allows you to wash larger items such as pots, roasters, and cookie sheets in the bottom
IMPORTANT: Remove dishes prior to removing the top rack from dishwasher.
To remove the rack
1. To gain access to the track stops, pull the upper rack forward
out of the tub.
2. To open, flip the track stop toward the outside of the tub.
3. After opening both track stops, pull top rack out of the rails.
Track stop closed
stops and slide the tracks
into the dishwasher.
To replace the rack
1. Gently pull tracks forward
in dishwasher until they stop. Open track stops.
2. Place the back wheels on each side of the rack into the track slot and roll them back into the tracks, but do not push the rack
all the way into the tub.
3. Insert front rack wheels on each side of the rack into the track slots.
Slide the rack into the dishwasher. The stops will automatically
close when rack enters dishwasher.