General Safety Instructions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Read this manual carefully before using your grill to reduce the risk of fire, burn hazard or
- Extreme care should be used because of the high temperatures produced by this appliance. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE LEFT
UNATTENDED IN AN AREA WHERE THE GRILL IS BEING OPERATED.
- This appliance must be kept clear from combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors and
flammable materials to come in contact with grate, burner or hot surfaces.
- Do not repair or replace any part of this appliance unless it is specifically recommended in this manual. A qualified service techni-
cian should conduct all other service.
- Follow the installation and servicing instructions provided with this product. Have your grill installed by a qualified service techni-
cian. Locate the main gas supply valve so that you know how to shut the gas off to your grill. If you smell gas, make sure all gas
connections are tight before operation. If you continue to smell gas call a qualified technician.
- When lighting a burner, always pay close attention to what you are doing. Be certain you are pushing the ignitor that lights the
burner you intend on using.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flames.
3. Open lid.
4. If odor continues, immediately
call your gas supplier.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - WARN-
ING: The Burning of gas cooking fuels generates
some by products which are on the list of substances
which are known by the State of California to cause
cancer or reproductive harm. California law requires
businesses to warn customers of potential exposure to
such substances. To minimize exposure to these sub-
stances, always operate this unit according to the use
and care manual, ensuring you provide good ventila-
tion when cooking with gas.
This appliance is not intended to be
installed in or on recreational vehicles or boats.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
TESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANSI
Z21.58b-2002/CGA 1.6b-M02 STANDARD FOR
OUTDOOR COOKING GAS APPLIANCES.
THIS GRILL IS FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY.
Check your local building codes for the proper
method of installation. In the absence of local
codes, this unit should be installed in accordance
with the National Fuel Gas Code No. Z223.1-2002
and the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA No.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
DO NOT store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and
liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
An LP cylinder not connected for use shall not be stored
the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
DO NOT try lighting this appliance without reading
the "LIGHTING INSTRUCTIONS" section of this
liquids. Do not allow