NAME OF PARTS
1 Operating Control Panel
2 MANUAL AUTO button
● When kept on pressing the MANUAL AUTO
button for more than 10 seconds, the forced
cooling operation will start.
● The forced cooling operation is used at the
time of installation.
Only for authorized service personnel's use.
● When the forced cooling operation starts by
any chance, press the START/STOP button
to stop the operation.
● Please press the button at Filter Reset.
3 Remote Controller Signal Receiver
4 OPERATION Indicator Lamp (green)
5 TIMER Indicator Lamp (orange)
● TIMER Indicator lamp lights when the timer
is set from wireless remote control.
6 ECONOMY Indicator Lamp (green)
● ECONOMY indicator lamp lights when
ECONOMY OPERATION and 10 °C HEAT
OPERATION is operating.
7 Intake Grille
8 Air Filter
9 UP/DOWN Air Direction Flaps
0 RIGHT/LEFT Air Direction Louvers
(behind UP/DOWN Air Direction Flaps)
A Drain Hose