10 °C HEAT OPERATION
To use 10 °C HEAT OPERATION
Press the 10 °C HEAT button
The OPERATION indicator lamp (green) will go out, and the ECONOMY indicator lamp
(green) will light.
To stop 10 °C HEAT OPERATION
Press the START/STOP button
Then the OPERATION stops and the ECONOMY indicator lamp (green) will go out.
• The Heating mode will not operate if the room temperature is high enough.
• The room temperature can be maintained at 10 °C by pressing the 10 °C HEAT button
so as to prevent the room temperature from falling too far.
• In case of multi-type air conditioner, if other indoor unit is used for heating, the temper-
ature of the room where the "10°C HEAT" function is applied will rise. When using the
"10°C HEAT" function, we recommend all indoor units should be run under the"10°C
SELECTING THE REMOTE CONTROLLER SIGNAL CODE
When two or more air conditioners are installed in a room and the Remote Controller is operating an air conditioner other than the
one you wish to set, change the signal code of the Remote Controller to operate only the air conditioner you wish to set (4 selections
When two or more air conditioners are installed in a room, please contact your retailer to set the individual air conditioner signal
Selecting the Remote Controller Signal Code
Use the following steps to select the signal code of the Remote Controller. (Note that
the air conditioner cannot receive a signal code if the air conditioner has not been set
for the signal code.)
Press the START/STOP button until only the clock is
displayed on the Remote Controller display.
Press the MODE button for at least ﬁ ve seconds to
display the current signal code (initially set to ).
the air conditioner signal code.
Press the MODE button again to return to the clock
display. The signal code will be changed.
● If no buttons are pressed within 30 seconds after the signal code is displayed, the system returns to the original clock dis-
play. In this case, start again from step 1.
● The air conditioner signal code is set to A prior to shipment. Contact your retailer to change the signal code.
● The Remote Controller resets to signal code A when the batteries in the Remote Controller are replaced. If you use a signal
code other than signal code A, reset the signal code after replacing the batteries.
If you do not know the air conditioner signal code setting, try each of the signal codes (
which operates the air conditioner.
buttons to change the signal code
. Match the code on the display to
While 10 °C HEAT OPERATION is in
progress, only the following
operation can be used.
• SET button (Vertical)
• SET button (Horizontal)
) until you ﬁ nd the code