Tocustom broilat a lower t emperature:
• If food is cooking too fast, press the • temp pad
until "325°F " shows on the small display.
• If you want food to broil slower from the start,
press CUSTOM BROIL and press the • temp pad
so a temperature between 300°F and 520°F shows
on the small display. Press START/ENTER.
Lower temperature settings let the broil burner
cycle and slow cooking results. The lower the
temperature, the slower the cooking.
NOTE; Fish and chicken are some foods that may
cook better if you use lower broiling temperatures.
(example shows broil at 325°F)
(example shows broil at 400°F)
• Use only the broiler pan and grid provided. They
are designed to drain extra juices from the
cooking surface. This drainage helps prevent
spatter and smoke.
• To make sure the juices drain well, do not cover
the grid with foil.
• Trim excess fat to reduce spattering. Slit the fat
on the edges to prevent curling.
• Use tongs to turn meat to avoid losing juices.
• Pull out oven rack to stop position before turning
or removing food.
• After broiling, remove the pan from the oven
when removing the food. Drippings will bake on
the pan if left in the heated oven, making
cleaning more difficult.
• For easier cleaning, line the bottom of the pan
with aluminum foil. Clean the pan and grid as
soon as possible after each use.
continued on next page