5. Press START/ENTER.
A preheat conditioning
time counts down the
preheat time after the oven
has been set and START has been
pressed. The oven control automatically
preheating times based on the oven
temperature you select:
• For 245°F and less, the preheating time is
• For 250°F-445°F, the preheating time is
• For above 450°F, the preheating time is
As the preheat conditioning
ends, the selected oven
temperature replaces "PrE" on the display and the
time of day reappears. You will hear a 1-second
tone, indicating the oven is ready to use.
The ACCUBAKE ®system electronically regulates the
preheat time and temperature to maintain a precise
temperature range for the best cooking results. The
preheat and set temperatures
may be different at the
end of the countdown. This is normal.
(example for set temperature
• When the oven temperature
is greater than
170°F, no preheating time will be shown on the
• You can change the temperature
time after pressing START/ENTER. You do not
have to press START/ENTER again.
• The preheating time will not change if you reset
before the countdown
• If you are baking/roasting
while the minute timer
is counting down, you can see the set baking/
for 5 seconds by pressing
When baking, put your food in the oven after the
time ends. During
oven burner will turn
on and off to keep the
• To avoid loss of heat, open the oven door as little
• Use a timer to keep track of cooking time.
• Plan your meals for the most efficient use of the
oven by cooking more than one food at a time, or
baking while the oven is still hot after cooking a
7, After cooking, turn off the oven.
(time of day)