• This appliance is not connected to a combustion products evacuation device. It must be
installed and connected in accordance with current installation regulations. Particular
attention must be given to the relevant requirements regarding ventilation.
• The use of a gas cooking appliance cause heat and moisture in the room in which it
is installed. Make sure that the ventilation in the kitchen is good: keep natural venti-
lation holes open or install a mechanical ventilation device (mechanical extractor
• More ventilation (for example opening of a window or increasing the level of me-
chanical ventilation where present) is necessary when you operate the appliance
with intensity for a long time.
• Carefully obey the instructions for electrical connections. There is the risk of injury from
• Disconnect the appliance from the electrical supply, before you do the maintenance
work or you clean it.
• The electrical mains terminal is live.
• Make electrical mains terminal free of voltage.
• Install correctly to give anti-shock protection.
• A loose and incorrect mains plug and socket connections can make the terminal become
• A qualified electrician must install the clamping connections correctly.
• Use a strain relief clamp on cable.
• Use the correct mains connection cable and replace the damaged mains cable with ap-
plicable cable. Speak to your local Service Force Centre.
• The appliance must have the electrical installation which lets you disconnect the appli-
ance from the mains at all poles with a contact opening width of minimum 3 mm.
• If the fixing bracket is near to the terminal block, always make sure the connection cable
does not come in contact with the edge of the bracket.
• You must have correct isolation devices: line protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses
removed from the holder), ground leakage trips and contactors.
Disposal of the appliance
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or damage
– Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
– Cut off the mains cable where it connects with the appliance and discard it.
– Flat the external gas pipes if there are fitted.
– Speak to your local authorised facilities for disposal of your appliance.
The following instructions about installation, connection and maintenance must be carried
out by qualified personnel in compliance with standards and local regulations in force.