These instructions are only valid in the countries whose symbols appear on this booklet's
For your safety and correct operation of the appliance, read this manual carefully before
installation and use. Always keep these instructions with the appliance even if you move or
sell it. Users must fully know the operation and safety features of the appliance.
Persons (including children) with reduced physical sensory, mental capabilities or lack of ex-
perience and knowledge must not use the appliance. They must have supervision or instruc-
tion for the operation of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Only adults can use this appliance. Children must get supervision to make sure that they
do not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children. There is a risk of suffocation and physical injury.
• Keep children away from the appliance during and after the operation, until the appli-
ance is cold.
• Remove all packaging, stickers and the protective layer of the stainless steel hob panel (if
present) from the appliance before first use. Do not remove the rating plate. It can inva-
lidate the guarantee.
• Set the cooking zones to the "off" position after each use.
• Burners and accessible part become hot during and after use. Do not put cutlery or sau-
cepan lids on the cooking surface. Cookware and its contents can tip over. There is the
risk of burns.
• Too hot fats and oils can ignite very quickly. There is the risk of fire.
• Do not leave the appliance unattended during operation.
• Always monitor the appliance during operation.
• Do not let the liquids overflow into the holes of the top of the hob
• Do not use the hob without cookware.
• The appliance is only for domestic use. Do not use the appliance for commercial and in-
• Only use the appliance for domestic cooking tasks. This is to prevent physical injury to
persons or prevent damage to property.
• Use only cookware with diameter applicable to the dimensions of burners. There is a risk
of overheating and rupture of the glass plate (if applicable).
• Do not use a pan with diameter smaller than burner dimension - flames will heat up the