Installing the Produce Preserver (on some models)
MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. DANGEROUS
FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.
Do not mix with cleaning products containing ammonia,
bleach or acids. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Do
not breathe dust. Keep out of reach of children.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains potassium
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or
doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse
with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse with water.
The Produce Preserver pouches should be installed in their
housing, which is located along an interior side wall of the crisper
or convertible drawer.
NOTE: For best performance, always use two pouches.
1. Remove the Produce Preserver pouches from their packaging.
Life les mises
2. Lift up on the housing in order to remove it from its mounting
tab along the wall.
3. Open the housing by pulling up and out on the back of the top
of the housing.
4. Place both pouches inside the housing, then snap the housing
5. Place the housing back on the mounting tab along the wall.
Installing the Status
Indicator (on some models)
The Produce Preserver comes with a status indicator, which
should be activated and installed at the same time the pouch is
1. Place the indicator face-down
on a firm, flat surface.
2. Apply pressure to the bubble on the back of the indicator, until
the bubble pops to activate the indicator.
3. Slide open the cap on the Produce Preserver housing.
4. Place the indicator in the top of the housing, facing outward.
5. Slide the cap closed, and check that the indicator is visible
through the rectangular hole in the cap.
NOTE: The cap will not easily close if the indicator's rear
bubble has not been popped.
the Produce Preserver (on some models)
The disposable pouches should be replaced every 6 months,
when the status indicator has completely changed from white to
To order replacements, see "Accessories."
1. Remove the old pouches from the Produce Preserver housing.
2. Remove the old status indicator.
3. Install the new pouches and status indicator using the
in the previous sections.
The refrigerator and freezer controls are located on the dispenser
IMPORTANT: The display screen on the dispenser control panel
will turn off automatically and enter "sleep" mode when the
control buttons and dispenser pads have not been used for
2 minutes or more, While in "sleep" mode, the first press of a
control button will only reactivate the display screen, without
changing any settings, After reactivation, changes to any settings
can then be made, If no changes are made within 2 minutes, the
display will re-enter "sleep" mode,
Touch any control button on the dispenser panel to activate
the display screen, The home screen will appear as shown,