TOOL USE AND CARE SAFETY
1. ALWAYS use clamps or other practical ways to secure and support
the workpiece to a stable platform. Holding the work by hand or against
your body is unstable and may lead to loss of control.
2. DO NOT force the tool. Use the correct tool for your application.
correct tool will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it is designed.
3. DO NOT use the tool if the switch does not turn it "On" or "Off".
Any tool that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and
must be repaired.
4. ALWAYS disconnect the plug from the power source before making
or storing the tool. Such
preventive safety measures reduce the risk of starting the tool accidentally.
5, ALWAYS store idle tools out of the reach of children and other
untrained persons. Tools are dangerous
in the hands of untrained users.
6. ALWAYS maintain tools with care, Keep cutting tools sharp and clean.
Properly maintained tools with sharp cutting edges are less likely to bind
and are easier to control
7. ALWAYS check for misalignment
or binding of moving
of parts, and any other condition
that may affect the tool's operation.
have the tool serviced before using.
Many accidents are
caused by poorly maintained tools.
USE OF ACCESSORIES THAT ARE NOT RECOMMENDED
FOR USE WITH THIS TOOL MAY CREATE A HAZARDOUS
8. ALWAYS use only accessories
that are recommended
for this tool,
that may be suitable for one tool can become hazardous
when used on another tool.
1. Tool service MUST BE performed
only by Sears or other qualified
repair personnel. Service or maintenance performed by unqualified
personnel could result in a risk of injury.
2.When servicing a tool, ALWAYS use only Identical replacement
in the Maintenance
Section of this manual.
Use of unauthorized parts or failure to follow Maintenance Instructions may
create a risk of electric shock or injury.