cont. (see Fig.2)
2. Remove dust bag assembly,
3. If replacing sandpaper, remove old sandpaper.
4. To remove old sandpaper, raise the levers on each side of the sander
to release the paper clamps holding the sandpaper. Then remove old sandpaper.
5. Insert the end of the new sandpaper
under the front paper clamp,
6. Lift up the lever on the left side of the sander and lock it into the slot on the
platen. Apply downward pressure to tighten sandpaper
to the platen.
7. Wrap remaining sandpaper
around the cushion and insert the loose end of
the sandpaper under the rear paper clamp. Fit the sandpaper against the
cushion as tightly as possible.
8. Lift up the lever on the right side of the sander and lock it into
the slot on the platen.
9. Replace the dust bag assembly.
(See Fig. 3 on next page)
ALWAYS inspect the sandpaper
before installing. DO NOT use
if broken or defective.
1, Unplugthe sander.
I Z_ WARNING:
Failure to unplug the sander could result in accidental
starting causing possible serious personal injury.
2, If replacing adhesive-backed sandpaper, remove old sandpaper by peeling
it off the cushion.
3. If replacing non-adhesive sandpaper, release paper clamp by lifting up on
each lever. Then remove sandpaper.