I Z_ WARNING:
BE SURE to read and understand all instructions,
Failure to follow all instructions
listed below may result in electric
shock, fire and/or serious personal
WORK AREA SAFETY
1. ALWAYS keep your work area clean and well lit. Cluttered benches and
dark areas invite accidents.
2. DO NOT operate power tools tn explosive atmospheres,
such as in the
presence of flammable liquids, gases, or dust. Power tools create sparks
which may ignite the dust or fumes.
3. ALWAYS keep bystanders,
children, and visitors away while operating
a power tool. Distractions can cause you to lose control.
1. Double insulated tools are equipped with a polarized
plug (one blade
is wider than the other.) This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one
way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still
does not fit, contact a qualified electrician
to install a polarized outlet.
DO NOT change the plug in any way.
2. Double insulation  eliminates the need for the three wire grounded power
cord and grounded power supply system. Applicable only to Class II
(double insulated) tools.
3. Before plugging in the tool, BE SURE that the outlet voltage supplied is
within the voltage marked on the tool's data plate. DO NOT use "AC only"
rated tools with a DC power supply.
4. ALWAYS avoid body contact with grounded surfaces such as pipes,
radiators, ranges and refrigerators.
There is an increased risk of electric
shock if your body is grounded.
5. If operating the power tool In damp locations is unavoidable,
use a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
to supply power to your tool.
ALWAYS wear electrician's
rubber gloves and footwear in
6. DO NOT expose power tools to rain or wet conditions.
a power too! will increase the risk of electric shock.
7. DO NOT abuse the cord. NEVER use the cord to carry the tools or pull
the plug from the outlet. Keep cord away from heat, oil, sharp edges
or moving parts. Replace damaged
increase the risk of electric shook.
8. When operating a power tool outside, ALWAYS use an outdoor
extension cord marked "W-A"
These cords are rated for outdoor
use and reduce the risk of electric shook.