TO A SPECIFIC
To drill a BLIND hole Inot all the way through) to a
given depth, proceed as follows.
1. Mark the depth of the hole on the side of the work-
2. Loosen the depth scale lock.
3. With the switch OFF. bring the drill down until the
TIP or tips of the drill are even with the Mark.
4. Turn the depth scale counterclockwise until it stops
5. Tighten the depth scale lock.
6. The drill will now be stopped at this aepth until the
depth scale is readlusted.
!. With the switch OFF. loosen the depth scale lock.
2. Place workplece on table. Adjust table until the tip
of the drill is just a little above the top of the work-
piece, turn the depth scale counter clockwise to
3, Turn the depth scale clockwise
until the depth
scale indicator pornts to the desired drilling depth
on the depth scale.
4. Tighten the depth scale lock.
5. The chuck or drill will now be stopped after travel-
ing downward the distance selected on the depth
1. With the switch off--loosen
the depth scale lock.
2. Turn the feed handles until the chuck _s at the
desired aepth. Hold feed handles at this position.