5. Locate center pulley assembly in loose parts bag
and place in proper hole.
6. Locate two (2) V-belts in the loose parts bag,
7, Use speed chart inside belt guard to choose speed
for drilling operation. Install belts in correct position
for desired speed, The longer of the two belts is
always positioned between the spindle pulley and
NOTE: Refer to inside belt guard for Recommended
8. Apply tension to belt by turning Belt Tension Handle
counter clockwise until belt deflects approximately
1/2 inch by thumb pressure at its center.
9, Tighten Belt Tension Lock Handles.
NOTICE: Over tensioning
belt may cause motor
not to start or damage bearings.
10. If belt slips while drilling,
BELT GUARD KNOB
5ram DIA × 8ram LONG
1. To attach belt guard knob, locate knob and 5ram
Dia. x 8mm long pan hd. screw in loose parts bag.
Install screw in hole located in guard and attach
knob turning until tight,
WARNING: To avoid possible injury keep guard
l in place and in proper working
order while oper-