WARNING: For your own safety, never connect I
' p|ug to power source outlet until aH assembJy
steps are completed.
1. Open motor connector box cover located o q under-
side of motor using a flat blade screwdriver.
To avoid electrocution,
but the ground
green) to the green screw.
2. Remove GREEN SCREW and insertthrough round
metal terminal on the end of the GREEN wire of
3. Reinsert GREEN SCREW in threaded hole that it
was removed from and tighten securely,
4 Insert terminal end of WHITE wire on spade termi-
na (next to silver o_)
marked #4 on tile motor.
Push terminal firmly until seated.
5 Insert terminal end of BLACK wire on spade termi-
nal !next to copper post) marked #1 on the motor,
Push terminal firmly until sea_eo.
6. Close motor connector box being sure tl_at power
cord is seated n strain relief groove and tighten
box cover screws.
7. Do not plug in 3ower cable.
TO GREEN SCREW
I. Locate three (3) feed handles among loose parts.
2. Screw the feed handles into the threaded no_es in
the hub and tighten.
Clean out the TAPERED HOLE in the chuck. Clean
both tapered surfaces on the arbor with a clean
cloth. Make sure there are no foreign particles stick-
ing to the surfaces. The slightest piece of dirt on
any of these surfaces wilt prevent the chuck from
will cause the drill to