4-4 What to Do When an Error Occurs
Error during coefﬁ cient value input
Press the J key to clear the error and return to the value that was registered for the
coefﬁ cient before you input the value that generated the error. Try inputting a new value
Error during calculation
Press the J key to clear the error and display the coefﬁ cient. Try inputting values for the
coefﬁ cients again.
k Clearing Equation Memories
1. Enter the equation calculation mode (SIML or POLY) you want to use and
perform the function key operation required for that mode.
• In the case of the SIML mode (1), use the function keys to specify the number
• In the case of the POLY mode (2), use the function keys to specify the degree
of the polynomial.
• If you pressed 3(SOLV), advance directly to step 2.
2. Press 2(DEL).
3. Press 1(Yes) to delete the applicable equation memories or 6(No) to abort
the operation without deleting anything.
What to Do When an Error Occurs