k Naming a List
You can assign List 1 through List 26 "sub names" of up to eight bytes each.
To name a list
1. On the Setup screen, highlight "Sub Name" and then press 1(On)J.
2. Use the cursor keys to move the highlighting to the SUB cell of the list you want to
3. Type in the name and then press w.
• To type in a name using alpha characters, press !a to enter the ALPHA-LOCK
• The following operation displays a sub name in the RUN
# Though you can input up to 8 bytes for the
sub name, only the characters that can ﬁ t
within the List Editor cell will be displayed.
Inputting and Editing a List
!+( [ )a!-( ] )w
= list number from 1 to 26)
# The List Editor SUB cell is not displayed when
"Off" is selected for "Sub Name" on the Setup