To avoid shock, injury, or damage to
the Meter, remove test leads from the
Meter before opening the case or
To remove the battery door for battery replacement:
1. Remove the test leads from the Meter.
2. Remove the battery door screw.
3. Use the finger recess to lift the door slightly.
4. Lift the door straight up to separate it from the case.
The battery fits inside the battery door, which is then
inserted into the case, bottom edge first, until it is fully
seated. Do not attempt to install the battery directly into the
5. Install and tighten battery door screw.
Wipe the case with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do
not use abrasives, isopropyl alcohol, or solvents to clean
the case top or lens/window. Dirt or moisture in the
terminals can affect readings.