3. Two cabinet securing brackets are supplied with
the installation pack. They need to be assembled
onto the cabinet prior to cabinet being pushed into
the Kitchen aperture.
- To fit these brackets remove the two screws at the
top left and right hand front corners of the cabinet.
- Position the two brackets as shown in the figure
and replace the two securing screws.
4. Push the appliance into place. The plug socket
necessary for connection of the appliance to the
electricity supply should be positioned, so that the
plug is not placed in the recess.
5. To adjust the height proceed as follows:
- Loosen or tighten the two front feet.
- The rear feet are adjusted by turning the screw in
the front kick plate to the left or right.
6. If necessary, pads are supplied for the rear feet to
make sliding the appliance in and out of the recess
easier. To fit the pads, press them onto the rear
If required, the dimensions of these pads can be
reduced by breaking them where marked.
N.B. The joint cover (B) is to be assembled after hav-
ing installed the appliance in the recess.