SOMETHING NOT WORKING?
contacting your local Service Force Centre check the following points.
IMPORTANT: If you call out an engineer to a fault listed below, or to repair a fault caused by incorrect use or
installation, a charge will be made even if the appliance is under guarantee.
No power to the appliance
The temperature in the freezer is too high
The freezer door will not open
The compressor runs continuously
Excessive frost and ice has built up.
If after the above checks, there is still a fault, call your local Service Force Centre.
In-guarantee customers should ensure that the above checks have been made as the engineer will make a
charge if the fault is not a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Please note that proof of purchase is required for any in-guarantee service calls.
- Check there is power at the socket.
- Check there is not a power cut by checking the house-
- Check the fuse has not blown.
- Check the thermostat control knob is turned to the cor-
rect setting relative to ambient conditions.
- Check the ambient temperature is within the appliances
operating limits of 10°C to 38°C.
- Has door just been opened?
- If so leave for a few minutes to allow the air pressure to
- Adjust the thermostat control knob to give correct tem-
perature control. See page 5.
- Check that the door is closed.
- Large quantities of food have recently been placed in
the cabinet and/or door is frequently opened.
- Check that air ventilation is not obstructed.
- Ensure the door is not left opened.
- Check that nothing is preventing the door from closing.
- Is the door gasket intact and clean.
- Has advised periodic defrosting been carried out.
Refer to normal operating sounds.