This occurs only at the start and at the end of the washing programme; during the
running of the programme the indication for rinse aid refilling is not active.
Adjusting the dosage of rinse aid
According to the finish and drying results obtained, adjust the dose of rinse aid by
means of the 6 position selector (position 1= minimum dosage, position 6= maxi-
The dose is factory set in position 4.
Increase the dose if there are drops of water
or lime spots on the dishes after washing.
Reduce it if there are sticky whitish streaks on
the dishes or a bluish film on glassware or
• Check if it's necessary to refill with dishwasher salt or rinse aid.
• Load cutlery and dishes into the dishwasher.
• Fill with dishwasher detergent.
• Select a wash programme suitable for the cutlery and dishes.
• Start the wash programme.
Loading cutlery and dishes
Sponges, household cloths and any object that can absorb water may not be washed
in the dishwasher.