Care and cleaning
3. Turn the handle about 1/4 a turn an-
ticlockwise and remove the filter sys-
4. Take hold of the coarse filter (A) by the
handle with the hole and remove
from the microfilter (B).
5. Clean all filters thoroughly under run-
6. Remove the flat filter from the base
of the washing compartment and
clean both faces thoroughly.
7. Put the flat filter back in the base of
the washing compartment and en-
sure that it fits perfectly.
8. Place the coarse filter (A) in the mi-
crofilter (B) and press together.
9. Put the filter combination in place
and lock by turning the handle clock-
wise to the stop. During this process
ensure that the flat filter does not protrude above the base of the washing
NEVER use the dishwasher without filters. Incorrect repositioning and fitting of
the filters will produce poor washing results and may result in damage to the
Cleaning the spray arms
NEVER try to remove the spray arms.
If residues of soil have clogged the holes in the spray arms, remove them with a