Clean the external surfaces of the machine and control panel with a damp soft
cloth. If necessary use only neutral detergents. Never use abrasive products, scour-
ing pads or solvent (acetone, trichloroethylene etc....).
Ensure that the seals around the door, the detergent and rinse aid dispensers are
cleaned regularly with a damp cloth.
We recommend every 3 months to run the wash programme for heavy soiled dishes
using detergent but without dishes.
Prolonged periods of non-operation
If you are not using the machine for any prolonged period of time you are advised
1. Unplug the appliance and then turn off the water.
2. Leave the door ajar to prevent the formation of any unpleasant smells.
3. Leave the inside of the machine clean.
Avoid placing the machine in a location where the temperature is below 0°C. If this
is unavoidable, empty the machine, close the appliance door, disconnect the water
inlet pipe and empty it.
Moving the machine
If you have to move the machine (moving house etc....):
1. Unplug it.
2. Turn the water tap off.
3. Remove the water inlet and discharge hoses.
4. Pull the machine out together with the hoses.
Avoid over tilting the machine during transportation.
Care and cleaning