Risk of injury from electrical current.
• Loose and inappropriate plug and socket connections can make the terminal
• Have the clamping connections correctly installed by a qualified electrician.
• Use strain relief clamp on cable.
• In the event of single-phase or two-phase connection, the appropriate mains
cable of type H05BB-F Tmax 90°C(or higher) or an equivalent type must be
• If this appliance's mains cable is damaged, it must be replaced by a special ca-
ble (type H05BB-F Tmax 90°C; or higher) or an equivalent type. The latter is
available from the Customer Care Department.
A device must be provided in the electrical installation which allows the appli-
ance to be disconnected from the mains at all poles with a contact opening
width of at least 3 mm.
Suitable isolation devices include line protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fus-
es are to be removed from the holder), earth leakage trips and contactors.
Sticking on the seal
• Clean the worktop around the cut-out area.
• Stick the single-sided adhesive sealing tape provided on the underside of the
hob around the outside edge ensuring that it is not stretched. The two ends
of the tape should join in the middle of one side. After trimming the tape (al-
low it to overlap by 2-3 mm), press the two ends together.