Warning! This must be read!
The laws, ordinances, directives and standards in force in the country of use are
to be followed (safety regulations, proper recycling in accordance with the regu-
Installation may only be carried out by a qualified electrician.
The minimum distances to other appliances and units are to be observed.
Anti-shock protection must be provided by the installation, for example drawers
may only be installed with a protective floor directly underneath the appliance.
The cut surfaces of the worktop are to be protected against moisture using a
The sealant seals the appliance to the work top with no gap.
When building in, protect the underside of the appliance from steam and mois-
ture, e.g. from a dishwasher or oven.
Avoid installing the appliance next to doors and under windows. Otherwise hot
cookware may be knocked off the rings when doors and windows are opened.
Risk of injury from electrical current.
• The electrical mains terminal is live.
• Make electrical mains terminal free of voltage.
• Follow connection schematic.
• Observe electrical safety rules.
• Ensure anti-shock protection by installing correctly.
• The appliance must be connected to the electrical supply by a qualified elec-