To attach the Base to the LCD stand:
1. Place monitor face down on a non-abrasive surface (Figure 1).
Handle with care when monitor facing down, for avoiding damage to the front control
2. Please pivot base 90 degrees as shown in Figure 1.
Handle with care when pulling the stand.
3. Attach the base stand to LCD monitor and properly lock screw of base stand bottom
Reverse this procedure if you need to re-pack the monitor.
To connect the LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use" (page 3) before installation.
1. Turn off the power of your computer.
2. For a PC or MAC with DVI digital output: Connect the DVI signal cable to the connector
of the display card in your system (Figure A.1). Tighten all screws.
For a PC with Analog output: Connect a 15-pin mini D-SUB signal cable to the connector of the display card in your
system (Figure A.2).
For a MAC: Connect a Macintosh cable adapter (not included) to the computer, then attach the 15-pin mini D-SUB signal
cable to the Macintosh cable adapter (Figure A.3).
Some Macintosh systems do not require any Macintosh cable adapter.
For a PC with DisplayPort output: Connect the DisplayPort cable to the connector of the display card in your system
1. Please use a DisplayPort cable with DisplayPort logo.
2. When removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
3. The DisplayPort connector does not supply power to the connected component.
3. Place hands on each side of the monitor to tilt the LCD panel 20-degree angle and lift up
to the highest position.
4. Connect all cables to the appropriate connectors (Figure C.1).
Incorrect cable connections may cause abnormal operation,
damage display quality/components of LCD module and/or
shorten the module's life.
CAUTION: To raise or lower screen, place a hand on each
side of the monitor and lift or lower to the desired
height. When you use handle to lower screen,
you might pinch your ﬁ ngers.