You can attach your optional mounts or stand to the plasma monitor in one of the following two ways:
* While it is upright. (See Drawing A)
* As it is laid down with the screen face down (See Drawing B). Lay the protective sheet, which was wrapped around the
monitor when it was packaged, beneath the screen surface so as not to scratch the screen face.
* Do not touch or hold the screen face when carrying the unit.
• This device cannot be installed on its own. Be sure to use a stand or original mounting unit. (Wall
mount unit, Stand, etc.)
* See page E-3.
• For correct installation and mounting it is strongly recommended to use a trained, authorized
Failure to follow correct mounting procedures could result in damage to the equipment or injury
to the installer.
Product warranty does not cover damage caused by improper installation.
Ventilation Requirements for
To allow heat to disperse, leave space between surrounding
objects as shown on the diagram below when installing.
When installing or carrying, use
the handles attached to the upper
back of the display.
How to use the safety metal fittings
and the screws for safety metal
These are fittings for fastening the unit to a wall to prevent
tipping due to external shock when using the stand
(optional). Fasten the safety fittings to the holes in the
back of the monitor using the safety fitting mount screws.
* Safety metal fittings will differ according to the model.
Safty metal fittings
Screw for Safty metal
Screw or Hook etc.