Expression Pedal Calibration
The Expression Pedal on the RP200 needs to be recalibrated for use after a factory reset has
been performed.This calibration procedure is automatically entered after a factory reset
procedure. In the event the Pedal's calibration fails, or if the Pedal does not function properly, it
can be re-calibrated using the Pedal Calibration procedure.This will not erase the User Presets.
The procedure for Calibrating the Expression Pedal is as follows:
1. Disconnect the PS0913B power supply from the power jack on the RP200.
2. Press and hold the Up Footswitch while reconnecting the power.
3. Continue to hold the Up Footswitch until the Display reads TOE DN.
4. Rock the Expression Pedal forward to the toe down position.
5. Press either Footswitch and the Display now shows TOE UP.
6. Rock the Expression Pedal back to the toe up position.
7. Press either Footswitch.The RP200 will return to the last selected Preset and the Expression
Pedal is now calibrated.
Note: If the Display shows ERROR, an error has occurred and steps 4 through 7
should be repeated.