1. Remove the power assembly from the
dust drum and set aside.
2. Turn the dust drum upside down on the
3. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
4. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the dust drum.
5. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
6. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will hear the ball snap
into the socket and the caster will swiv-
el easily when positioning is correct.
7. Turn the drum upright.