Select On to start the 3D display function (default is Off).
1. When you want to create a 3D experience, you will need a few other
Computer/Laptop with a 120 Hz signal output quad-buffered
"Active" 3D glasses with DLP Link™.
3D content. See "Note 4".
3D Player. (Example: Stereoscopic Player...)
2. Enable the 3D function when it satisfies any of the below-mentioned
Computer/Laptop with a graphics card, capable of outputting a
120 Hz signal via VGA or HDMI cable.
Input a suite of 3D content via Video and S-Video.
3. "3D Display" selection will only be enabled in the "Display Settings of
the Advanced Settings" menu when the projector detects either of
the inputs mentioned above.
4. 3D support and refresh rate are as below:
VGA/HDMI 1280 x 720 120 Hz, 1024 x 768 120 Hz, and 800 x 600 120 Hz
Composite/S-Video 60 Hz
5. The recommended VGA signal for laptop is Single-mode output
(Dual mode is not recommended).
DLP 3D goggles, you may need to execute 'Invert' to get best match of
left/right image sequence to get the correct image. (For DLP 3D goggles)
If you see a discrete or overlapping image while wearing
Using Your Projector