• Operation Mode: Allows you to select the operation mode. The two options
are: Normal Mode and ECO Mode.
• Projector Mode: Allows you to select the projector mode, depending on how
the projector is mounted. There are four projection modes: Front
Projection-Desktop, Front Projection-Ceiling Mount, Rear Projection-
Desktop, and Rear Projection-Ceiling Mount.
• Source Select: The Source Select menu allows you to select your projector's
input source. You can select VGA-A, VGA-B, S-Video, Composite Video,
HDMI, Wireless Display, USB Display, or USB Viewer.
• Video Mode: Select a mode to optimize the display image based on how the
projector is being used:
- Presentation: Best for presentation slides.
- Bright: Maximum brightness and contrast.
- Movie: For viewing movies and photos
- sRGB: Provides a more accurate color representation.
- Custom: User-preferred settings.
• Blank Screen: You can select On or Off.
• Aspect Ratio: Allows you to select the aspect ratio to adjust how the image
• Brightness: Select value
• Contrast: Select value to adjust the display contrast.
Click the Auto Adjust button to adjust the settings automatically.
• Audio Input: Select the input source. Options are: Audio-A, Audio-B,
Audio-C, HDMI, and Wireless/LAN.
• Volume: Select the value (0~20) for audio volume.
• Speaker: Select On to enable the audio function or select Off to disable the
Click the Factory Reset button to restore the factory default settings.
adjust the brightness of the image.
Using Your Projector